Business as usual at Global Cool Air but with new measures
Amid the concerns of COVID-19 we would like to reassure you it is business as usual at Global Cool Air. We have taken the necessary steps to ensure we can continue working with no interruption to our services and the ability to manage your air conditioning needs. Please get in touch if you need help with air conditioning.
Health & safety always comes first
At Global Cool Air, the health and safety of our staff and customers is our highest priority and we have implemented the following measures in response to COVID-19.
Air conditioning jobs – safety measures
- Our air conditioning specialists are equipped with hand sanitiser whilst on the road
- We prefer communication to be over the phone and via email with our clients during these times.
- We implement strict social distancing measures.
- Installations & service work can be completed with no contact between our technicians and clients.
- If asked by the client, we are happy to wear a mask to complete all jobs on site.
Gov guidelines & further updates
- We strictly follow new guidelines and updates by the Government and take all measures to avoid direct contact with clients.
- Should there be further changes announced by the government, please check this page again as we will continually update it.
Thanks for supporting local bussinesses such as ours during this time.
Your Global Cool Air Team